Ekomate’s Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) division provides support to leading businesses the advantage of off-shoring their financial processes that are knowledge intensive processes, which require specific domain-based skill.
Ekomate’s Scanning & Digitization service offers clients a complete, cost-effective paper-to-electronic solution. We have been offering high-quality data digitization services to digitise paper documents to
Ekomate’s web team is skilled in adapting and optimising your existing web pages to mobile , tablet and other non PC devices using the latest web development techniques.
Copyright © Ekomate Systems India Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
|Ekomate’s Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) division provides support to leading businesses the advantage of off-shoring their financial processes that are knowledge intensive processes, which require specific domain-based skill. Ekomate provides value added processes to its client through professionals who are highly talented with widespread educational background, possessing the desired domain knowledge, depth of knowledge, experience, computer skills & English proficiency.
Ekomate keeping the data security as a key factor prefers working on client’s server with secure remote access. Alternatively, scanned documents can be received/ transmitted via secured e-file share system on an encrypted secured server. Further, we sign Non-Disclosure Agreements with our clients and also with our employees that ensure the confidentiality of client’s data.
Ekomate is currently providing KPO services to a leading Financial Services Company in UK in the areas of Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS), Debt Management Plans, Payment Protection Insurance, Electronic filing etc.
• Screening applicants for DAS, to determine how much disposable income is available to them after taking their living expenses into account
• Adding the approved DAS cases with their demographic details, financial details of income & expenses, and their creditor details on to the on to a leading Debt management system of UK
• Determining the monthly payments based on what an individual can reasonably afford to pay
• The debt repayment of a case is set-up over an extended period of time through a Debt Payment Program (DPP)
• Monthly reconciliation reports to determine whether fee payments have been made to the statutory Scottish Government monitoring agency for each case and if these are correct in amount and within the date tolerance as per SLAs
• We carry out the reconciliation such that each bank payment is matched to the appropriate statutory expectation, where possible, and in line with the guidelines outlined
• In the DPP daily Cash book transactions are reconciled to determine the scheduled payments are received as per the payment expected dates of cases
• Determining Missed Payments, Ad hoc payments and recording the same on the system
• Under or over payment received are updated in the system with details of the actual under or over payment
• Identifying cases that require the revocation procedures to be begin
SCANNING & DIGITISATION
|Ekomate’s Scanning & Digitization service offers clients a complete, cost-effective paper-to-electronic solution. We have been offering high-quality data digitization services to digitise paper documents to e-files. We have the technology and the technical expertise of our specialists to offer the entire gamut of scanning & digitization services In the case of the financial services sector a large number of critical and important documents are available for each case. Documents specific to each case is digitised and named for easy recognition and retrieval and e-filed to the case on the debtflow management system.|